Exercise 20-10

 Dear neighborhood Council: I am a neighbor of your community. I'm writing to tell you about the gasoline cars that we use everyday. In my opinion I think If we use less gasoline cars, we'll save the enviroment: we need more bike lanes, and for example let's use bicycles to go to the nearby places. Thanks for reading my idea. 


Dear Mayor, I am  living in Concepcion, and I am very worried about  something in my neighborhood , Plaza Condell, there aren´t enough Recycling bins, and sometimes people  throw trash on the floor, and this is not good to the enviroment, this affects animals that are there. I have an idea for a great solution  to this problem, If People who live there, can help to make a deep cleaning, and to keep it, we can get more recycling bins. I hope you receive this letter , thank you so much , and have a great day!


Dear City Mayor:

I am a student. I am writing to tell you about pollution in Concepción City. In my opinion, Concepción is one of the most important cities in Chile and I think we need more recycling bins. Though there are some recycling bins in the center of the city, there aren’t enough. For example, in my neighborhood there is none. It affects too many people in neighborhoods outside. In addition to this there isn’t a green culture, and this is very bad for our world. 

If we have enough recycling bins in own neighborhood, we will help stop global warming and we could keep own cleaner streets. Beside, if we have training or lessons about the global warming and the importance of the recycling, more people may become aware this problem. 

Thank you for your attention. 

Best Regards.

Comments


Let's have a great moment talking in English!

CONTACT ME FOR CLASSES OR TRANSLATIONS

Name

Email *

Message *