Exercise 24-11-2020

 My first marathon (or race)


I joined a marathon that only had 4km. I decided to do it because I just wanted to try it. I'd never been in a marathon until that day. I was training to run but i wasn't sure if I was ready for this, I didn't want put it off. It was challenging because I ran with other people that were more experienced than me.

It was important to myself because I demonstrated my dedication. If I had the chance to repeat it, I would do it over.

I didn't win, but I felt good with myself.



I take care of myself


Few weeks ago, I decided that I needed a change in my lifestyle because the results of my blood test were bad. I decided to consult a nutricionist and she gave me a food and nutrition guide. According to my physical characteristics, she gave me the allowed and not allowed foods. If I followed the guide, I would improve my health. At first I felt very bad, because I felt scared about my health and I don’t like diets. But I’m an enthusiastic person, and I thought that it was a good idea to try it out. This is something that I needed to make by myself. It is wise to take care of my health and I decided not to put it off for longer.


My studies


I graduated and now I'm a teacher. I decided that I needed to do something to change the world, and I thought education was a good idea. The qualities for success for this accomplishment are: never give up, enthusiasm and dedication. It was a challenge, because it's a lot of study (for example: it includes medicine topics) and it was important because I surpassed myself.

If I had a lot of money, I would study more.

Comments


Let's have a great moment talking in English!

CONTACT ME FOR CLASSES OR TRANSLATIONS

Name

Email *

Message *