Writing activity: Pre Intermediate Level students

 FOR mE, one of the accomplishmentS that I would like TO achieve is buyING my own house. For this, I need dedication and creativity to DO things to save money. For example, I don't buy things FOR myself that I don't need. Sometimes, I think that if I had not bought a car, I would save more money in less time. But it doesn't WORRY me, i'M NOT IN A RUSH, it can be put off.


I dream with havING my own apartment. To accomplish that I need to work very hard. Also I need dedication and enthusiasm to save money myself. Because if I didn't have money, I wouldn't buy my apartment. But ANother way to complete the sum is IF I ask my mom for money and theN I would pay her back.


I would like to live in Thailand. I've been working for a long time, because if i HAD more money i would buy a nice house. I have wanted to do this trip by myself, i have the confidence and dedication in what i do. I consider myself a flexible person. After living in Hong Kong, i WOULD go to Thailand, first i have to return the money that my father lenT me. He is a wise man...


If I had the chance to give up everything without consequences...I would like to live in peace, relaxed, and without preoccupations in the mountain like a monk until achieving a state of mental clarity that helps the rest of the world to be happy. But first, I need to practice meditation and other disciplines by myself.


Tronic were well-known years ago. Currently they are a band with a small but confident circle of fans. The song "Mateo" was showed by a popular channel in 2004, and a lot of kids appreciated it and sang at the school breaks. They(the members of the band) have already released their songs in digital platforms like spotify!


Julius Popper is a well-known blues rock band. It was born in 2004, in Concepción city. The most well-known song is "la innombrable". It was released in 2015. The lead singer is the music composer of the band. The band hasn't released the new album yet, but the fans know that any time they will.


De Saloon is a pop rock band from Concepción. The first album was released in 2003, then in 2004 when they released their second album, they were nominated as best-new band in México. De Saloon haven't recorded the last album YET, but they announced a perfomance for this 19th of December.


Luis Miguel album's Romance was released in 1991. It was a commercial success, IT sold more than 7 million copies all over the world. IT Was the best-selling artist on the Billboard Latin Pop Albums. The songs of his album were played with traditional and modern instruments . Luis Miguel hasn't recorded three songs for his album yet. But he has already given a free performance in the beach.


Right now I don't like any kind of music in particular. I prefer the battles of rap. For example, Red Bull and other battles like Dem or Quinto escalón filled stadiums and squares last year. "Bnet" an Spanish freestyler, has already won Redbull one year ago. And I hope that he will win the international competition this year.


If you travel to Villahermosa, Mexico, you should visit the Lagoon illusions. There are many crocodiles and birds of different colors. You must wear sunscreen and a hat, the sun is terrible.... After that, you can go to walk at the Park Rock of Vent, you have to have experience to go rock climbing, but you must have special equipment to do that. Enjoy it...


If you like having extreme experiences, you have to go to Cajón del Maipo and try bungee jumping. You can go from 11 AM to 9 PM, and they have special lights if you go at night! Obviusly they have all the safety indications, so you must listen to the instructor and make questions if you have them.


In Chile, there are many things to do. You'd better have time because it is a large country with beautiful cities, national parks, beaches, and valleys from north to south. But my favorite place in Chile is San Pedro de Atacama. You can feel the power of nature, the voice of silence, and the wonder of imagining that this place was a seabed millions of years ago.


Carretera Austral is a highway located in the south of Chile. I recommend you go with a small group of people to move better. In this place, you must wear safety clothes. You should try local food, it's amagazing, and you ought to go rock climbing, the view in the top is wonderful.














Comments


Let's have a great moment talking in English!

CONTACT ME FOR CLASSES OR TRANSLATIONS

Name

Email *

Message *