Eliana's paragraph

 I would like to go to Egypt to go by plane and go around the dunes by jeep and make a documentary about the pyramids, the historical constructions associated with the various theories of machinery of those years and the different idea that UFOs helped them create that architecture of so many years and talk about mainly the hieroglyphs, the country, culture and history and I would also like to visit the Dead Sea where you feel that you float by the high level of Salt in the water, I would stay in a residence with people and historians of the area and working with them, I believe that Egypt is an Ethnic, historical and mysterious place to discover for all Humanity. I should win the documentary to share my experience and continue to inform the world of the wonders of human history.

Comments


Let's have a great moment talking in English!

CONTACT ME FOR CLASSES OR TRANSLATIONS

Name

Email *

Message *