Tamara's letter of application for our "contest" - Pre Intermediate

 I would like to go to Egypt, I think it is a very beautiful place with a lot of history.  I would like to live in Cairo for about four months to be able to know very well the history and the wonders that it possesses. 

My plan is to know the three main pyramids of Giza and document all the experiences in them, their passages, know their structures, their secret paths and have the great opportunity to see the mummies.  After doing that tour, I would like to be able to interview those who live in Egypt, so they can teach me their culture, their history, learn their language, eat their typical food, and be able to dress like them to live the experience they live every day. 

 I think I should win this award because I really like to travel and learn about new cultures and if I win, with these recordings we are going to show people the beautiful history that Egypt has and make them feel like they are there just by watching the documentary.  And also to be able to have a nice memory of the trip.

Comments


Let's have a great moment talking in English!

CONTACT ME FOR CLASSES OR TRANSLATIONS

Name

Email *

Message *