Paragraphs from my Pre intermediate students

 Carlos is my best friend, we met around ten years ago, at school. he is like my brother but from another mother, because he is always there for me. Usually, we play Online video games, because we talk about life while we do it.


Nicolas is my brother, he is my favorite person because more than my brother he is my life partner, my confident, my friend, my everthing. When i have a problem I know that he will always be there for me and I for him.



Claudia  is my best friend , we  met at work 20 years ago, we do a lot things together: talk, have dinner, get together with our kids once a month because we don´t work together anymore.

She is very important to me because she is my only best friend.


Comments


Let's have a great moment talking in English!

CONTACT ME FOR CLASSES OR TRANSLATIONS

Name

Email *

Message *